CoasterBuzz Podcast #110 - April 28, 2008
Download... | Length: 42:34 | Size: 19MB
| Downloads: 9815
posted by Jeff | Monday, April 28, 2008, 7:47 PM | comments: 0
Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Kings Island construction: What do you think of our lovely footer? What's the deal with Tomb Raider, now The Crypt? Jeff loved the Tomb Raider theme. Gonch doesn't care.
- SeaWorld Orlando is apparently building a B&M flying coaster. Bummer for height requirements, but given Busch's recent track record, we expect a good ride.
- PointBuzz has a list of new goodies at Cedar Point. Gonch feels the kids attraction list is pretty huge, and Planet Snoopy is a solid upgrade.
- Kennywood tax dispute settled, and they'll still pay up. A state bill has been proposed to eliminate the amusement taxes.
- Disneyland chief outlines the future, including a new park. Perhaps after they get California Adventure right. Mike says he'd put a water park there.
- Strange communication about people interested in saving Geauga Lake's Big Dipper surfaces, gets ACE indirectly involved when it shouldn't have, and smells like agenda mining.
- Gonch has been smoke free for three plus months, doing it on the buddy system.
- Flash Pass system allegedly sending people to the back of the train. It's like a coaster rights controversy or something. Gonch says this premium queue thing isn't going away regardless.
- What's a good deal?
- Six Flags Great America wants $25 for you to park up close, and $15 for the rest of the lot. Are you kidding?
Comments are closed.